Friday, January 13, 2012

Full time baby!

I REMEMBERED MY PASSWORD!!!

I've been trying to update this, allot has happened since August and I finally remembered my log in stuff.

So, the racing was as fun as ever and there is even an Urban Menace race team now! The team consists of Austin, Erin, Ethan, Ray and me. I had jerseys made by Artrageous in POCO pretty much at the end of the year but we'll look slick this year. And just recently added a bunch of park/street riders to the team that will be ripping it up at a skatepark near you.

We have some new bike lines available and are even an exclusive dealer for COLONY bmx bikes... complete bikes anyway. We also now have Kross bikes in stock, made in Europe with all Shimano & Suntour components. And have a whole bunch of SE racing products in stock... my first real race bike was a SE racing "P.K. RIPPER". :)

And last but certainly not least. If you have tried to call or come down and noticed the very limited hours it was because I was also working full time. Well, no more! I quit that job and I am here from 12 - 7pm most days. I also answer email, messages and whatnot starting at 7:30 am and usually until 11pm. I'm not stalking, just a little bit of a workaholic. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment