Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oscar the grouch in human form!

I thought I was getting surly, I'm not even close to someone that came in to the shop the other day. Apparently his spawn races BMX bikes.... Yay .... and has a $1000 serious race machine with a stretched chain. Mr. G was not at all impressed by having to spend $10 on his spawns bike and after taking every chain out of it's box and closely examining each link of every chain (all the while mumbling to himself) decided $10 was far too much money for a chain for a $1000 race bike and marched out with the spawn behind. They jumped into a beemer and sped off. All I could think was, poor kid. The look of terror in the spawns eyes when asked a question was heart breaking. If I ever have another spawn it will get any chain it wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment